Multiple Flares on single weapons 05/12/2018 07:26 AM CDT
I know some flares, ie rotflares, can go on weapons that already have normal flares. I believe this is true because they are of the scripted variety.

Are any of the flares being offered here like that? I am thinking primarily of the poison flare, but am interested in others.

I am also curious about which flares could be added to a ranged weapon, since flares generally come from the ammunition you use.

A final follow up question,being that something like that would likely be a script, do any play nice with mechanical crossbows?

Thanks,
Illithek
Re: Multiple Flares on single weapons 05/12/2018 09:35 AM CDT
>>I know some flares, ie rotflares, can go on weapons that already have normal flares. I believe this is true because they are of the scripted variety.

Just so it's clear, scripted flares can take both the script and the flare spot, depending how they were coded. RotFlares are a pretty special case in many regards.

>>Are any of the flares being offered here like that? I am thinking primarily of the poison flare, but am interested in others.

Poison flares actually take both the script and the flare spot. Bubble flares and briar flares are the only two left that don't take the flare spot.

>>I am also curious about which flares could be added to a ranged weapon, since flares generally come from the ammunition you use.

Nothing offered here. Arrows are what require the flare, not bows.

>>A final follow up question,being that something like that would likely be a script, do any play nice with mechanical crossbows?

No.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Multiple Flares on single weapons 05/12/2018 12:10 PM CDT
Thank you much!

You clarified a lot for me. Even stuff not related to the event.

Guess my dreams of getting rotflares on a mechanical crossbow are dashed. Maybe a rotflare fletching razor is in order ;)