WPS Smithy 05/05/2018 07:21 PM CDT
Can I ask what time the smithy will open/close?

I am hoping its open earlier then when the scheduled events start/end. (9pm Fri-2am Sunday)

The entire event just happens to fall on an out-of-reach weekend and I'm hoping to be able to catch at least the smithy. I know some people are leaving town to visit mom and all.

If its undecided yet can you make it early Friday to late Saturday?

Please please please?
Re: WPS Smithy 05/05/2018 08:18 PM CDT
I'm in the same boat. Working 12 plus hours each day on Saturday and Sunday as a nurse and I dont want to be overly tired...People could Die!!!
But seriously, if i had a 30day head notice of the event, I could've taken it off. :(
Re: WPS Smithy 05/05/2018 08:54 PM CDT
Smithy will open Friday night (staggered with the opening of the services) and stay open until Sunday night.

Wyrom, PM
Re: WPS Smithy 05/06/2018 08:37 AM CDT

>>I'm in the same boat. Working 12 plus hours each day on Saturday and Sunday as a nurse and I dont want to be overly tired...People could Die!!!
But seriously, if i had a 30day head notice of the event, I could've taken it off. :(

My AC Heat pump died yesterday. New unit is being installed next Saturday, so Clunk may not get to attend. 7,000$ to fix.

So, can someone remind me: Counting in terms of AC units, How much is a block of 20,000 Premium points worth?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: WPS Smithy 05/06/2018 09:49 AM CDT

>Counting in terms of AC units

Rather than cause consternation here on the officials, I will send you a guesstimate to your play.net address.

:D
Re: WPS Smithy 05/06/2018 05:53 PM CDT

> So, can someone remind me: Counting in terms of AC units, How much is a block of 20,000 Premium points worth?

Sorry for your loss, but this made me giggle. As a child, my nephew determined costs of things he wanted based on the value of a Lego Death Star kit. Such as... "How many Lego Death Stars is that erector set?"