Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/04/2018 03:24 PM CDT
Coraesine Forest will be a permanent fixture of the game world after the grounds are opened. Coraesine Forest is located off Sylvarraend Road in Ta'Illistim. It is south of Gyldemar Forest and east of Sylvarraend. There is no bank on the grounds and there will be no transportation to the event. Make sure you're prepared to make the journey!

Wyrom, PM
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/04/2018 03:49 PM CDT
For a visual picture (find the blue dot!):

https://gswiki.play.net/Elanith
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/04/2018 06:22 PM CDT
<<Coraesine Forest will be a permanent fixture of the game world after the grounds are opened. Coraesine Forest is located off Sylvarraend Road in Ta'Illistim. It is south of Gyldemar Forest and east of Sylvarraend. There is no bank on the grounds and there will be no transportation to the event. Make sure you're prepared to make the journey!-Kahuna>>

I didn't get a sense of this but to clarify. Will there be merchants only taking silver/EN notes or will all merchants be able to make bank runs anywhere?

GBB already in EN waiting.
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/04/2018 06:54 PM CDT
any banks of course, merchants are awesome!
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/05/2018 07:58 AM CDT
if there are raffles going off every half hour, that's going to be a lot of running to ta'illistim bank and back for silvers. Is this what we're supposed to do? Move our money to Illistim and run back and forth?
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/05/2018 09:01 AM CDT

>>if there are raffles going off every half hour, that's going to be a lot of running to ta'illistim bank and back for silvers. Is this what we're supposed to do? Move our money to Illistim and run back and forth?

This ^^^

And ...

Clunk took the walk from Zul, and moved 2.5 million coins to Ill-Steam last eve. This is more than half his silver.

Will this be enough to enter an auction and pay for the service won, if he's lucky enough to get a win?

By the way, Clunk checked out the Lake of Fear last eve, and had an elf unintentionally show him the way past the Lake. As he was travelling the road to Lake Fear, he came up a tree that had fallen across the road, close to where the portal to Shadowguard had been located back when Tiope sought to reunite the Elven Houses. Anyhow, when the tree fell, it cracked up the road some. I see elves here working it, but they aren't letting Clunk help.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/05/2018 11:49 AM CDT
Yes, you'll have to run about 40 rooms to the bank.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/05/2018 03:00 PM CDT
There's an elven nations bank in the Sylvarraend Village nearby. Little closer than Ta'Illistim.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Transportation to Coraesine Forest 05/06/2018 08:30 AM CDT
< Yeah, I'm afraid "most expensive" will equal "stupid expensive prices". >

You, post #21.

< if there are raffles going off every half hour, that's going to be a lot of running to ta'illistim bank and back for silvers. Is this what we're supposed to do? Move our money to Illistim and run back and forth? >

The option of not attending is still on the table if you're so very pained from a non-revenue generating event.

~James/Auvreaian