Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/14/2020 12:30 PM CST
Thank you all for attending our winter event!! We're all so glad that most of you enjoyed your time in our little town.

I want to thank all of the GMs on staff that worked so hard to create shops, give approvals, help out with small fixes, and provide services over the first weekend. We had to postpone earlier this year, and we really tried to make it a worthwhile endeavor by the end of the year. World Team worked especially hard to support this event, and I'm really proud of everything they did to bring it together!!

We appreciate all the feedback you guys gave, as well, and we'll take that into consideration for the future.

Happy Holidays!!

~Galene

SGM of World Team
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/14/2020 12:50 PM CST
Thank YOU Galene and team!

Last minute thanks for extending the shopping time. My wife and I ended up doing our shopping Sunday afternoon. We were pleasantly surprised by the offerings and ended up buying more than expected.

This event reminded me of fun events of the past and was a free event to boot!

A definite WIN for the GM team in my book.

-- Robert

>> [You have failed your current Adventurer's Guild task.]
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/14/2020 01:18 PM CST
Thank you, it was a very fun fest!
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/14/2020 03:34 PM CST
Thank you for the festival and all the work that went into it is appreciated.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"

Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/14/2020 05:18 PM CST
I was esp amused by the forced evacuation of EN that marked the end of the event! Way to put all those snotty elves in their places!

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/14/2020 05:36 PM CST
Thank you for a lovely festival. I enjoyed what time I was able to spend at BMC. I'm thrilled that the venue has returned, and hope to see it again in the future!

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/15/2020 08:34 AM CST
I'll take this opportunity to say thanks to you the players for playing along and not giving my merchants too hard of a time! It was a fun week!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/15/2020 08:29 PM CST

Thank you so much for the festival, it was so much fun and all the merchants were great! I loved interacting with them. You guys always do such a fantastic job and I really appreciate the level of dedication you guys always bring.

~Akenna's Player.
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/16/2020 01:45 AM CST

Yes, good execution. Setting a schedule for 2 days got you off to a really strong start, and things went great from there.
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/16/2020 10:00 AM CST
This event was fun and relaxing. There were a lot of nice things to choose from, and the atmosphere of the place was calm and cheery, which was much needed. Thank you for all the work you put in.
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/16/2020 02:57 PM CST
I would like to voice my appreciation for this event. It was nice small event. I didn't get much done merchants wise due to RL but I enjoyed my time there (had lots of fun). I really appreciated it!

- Akanah
Re: Briarmoon Cove Farewell! 12/16/2020 02:58 PM CST
I said small event...it was kind of small but it felt kind of big too...just wanted to mention that ;)

- Akanah