WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/04/2020 11:00 PM CST
Briarmoon Cove has a large variety of shops. And also a dark oak and steel wagon that at quick glance looks like another shop.

But that wagon is actually the WPS Smithy, and anyone who happens to be carrying the coin and explores without paying attention promptly gets deducted 100k without any prompting.

Surely this wagon should have some sort of confirmation before you lose the coin?

Fyonn's player
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/04/2020 11:40 PM CST
Yes please. The lack of a entry confirmation prompt has been a long standing issue of the WPS wagon. And since it blends in with the other shops, there is a greater risk of accidents like what Fyonn's player has already mentioned.

^Conrash, dwarven cleric of Icemule and follower of Oleani
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 08:21 AM CST
Yea, I got hit by this too.... the REALLY annoying part was that once I realized where I was I decided to look around the event before making a decision on what I wanted to get done on that character (if anything) and didn't realize 100k had been deducted from the note I was holding when I entered until after I exited.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 08:23 AM CST
Also, the fee will be deducted from notes in closed containers, not just ones in your hand... this needs to be changed.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 11:54 AM CST
Confirmation has been added. This was the first time that it was out that there was an issue. Sorry about that!

Wyrom, PM
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 12:01 PM CST
Can someone run through how the WPS works? I mean, I know I've read the article on the wiki, but still have some questions? Is it a limited service? A raffle? Or can anyone go there, as long as they have the silvers and an item they want to get the job done on?

Anything else I am missing?
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 12:01 PM CST
Apologies as this may have been clearly posted earlier.

Will the WPS Wagon be available for the full event (e.g. through the coming week) or just for this weekend?

-- Robert

>> [You have failed your current Adventurer's Guild task.]is
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 12:02 PM CST
>> Or can anyone go there, as long as they have the silvers and an item they want to get the job done on?

^^^ This.

-- Robert

>> [You have failed your current Adventurer's Guild task.]
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 01:11 PM CST
<<Can someone run through how the WPS works? I mean, I know I've read the article on the wiki, but still have some questions? Is it a limited service? A raffle? Or can anyone go there, as long as they have the silvers and an item they want to get the job done on?

It's limited in that you can only get so many "services" in a service window; the windows are list on the wuki.

Not a raffle, you pay silvers; you can get an estimate from an NPC outside of the wagon.

Yes, anyone can go.

<<Confirmation has been added. This was the first time that it was out that there was an issue. Sorry about that!

First time for everything! :)

<<Will the WPS Wagon be available for the full event (e.g. through the coming week) or just for this weekend?

Yes, will be there the full event.
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 01:40 PM CST
Thanks, that helps

Do you need the silvers with you, or can it draw from a bank?
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 01:48 PM CST
You will want to bring a note.

-- Robert

>> [You have failed your current Adventurer's Guild task.]
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 02:12 PM CST
>You will want to bring a note.

Or if you use silvers, just don't do what I did...get the services done, then cheerfully redon your armour before going to the bank to offload the extra silvers. My Dhe'nar was NOT happy about having to crawl to the bank...

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 03:46 PM CST
Thanks again
Re: WPS Wagon Confirmation 12/05/2020 09:10 PM CST
>>Will the WPS Wagon be available for the full event (e.g. through the coming week) or just for this weekend?

Full event. Enjoy the weekend scheduled events.

Wyrom, PM