FotF 2021 Teaser: Blossoming Skies 09/08/2021 10:26 AM CDT
For full context, you may want to read the document released last week: https://gswiki.play.net/Erithi_Funeral

Welcome to Blossoming Skies! A new shop with some new ways to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. While it is drawn from erithi culture, we feel it will benefit all and be a fine addition to the Vaalor's festival.

You glance down to see some gold-edged crimson incense in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>light my incense
With calm reverence, you light some gold-edged crimson incense and wisps of dragonstalk-scented smoke twist through the air.

>wave my incense
You reverently wave your crimson incense, sending dragonstalk-scented tendrils of smoke across the area.

>pray my incense
You carefully hold the burning crimson incense and murmur a few prayers for the dead.

--

G>read parch
In the Common language, it reads:
Each tea jar bears the symbol of their dai, and the tea within is the traditional shiri tea. Crystallized lotus should be added to the Eloth and Volnath brews, and the Valaka blend is best with fresh honey. Otherwise, these are best brewed as-is when performing the shiri rai'kan, lest one overwhelm the traditional flavors.

>glance
You glance down to see a sturdy black agate teabowl veined with crimson and gold in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

>attend my teab
You solemnly run your fingers along the golden wyvern inlay of a sturdy black agate teabowl veined with crimson and gold balancing on your palm and whisper a benediction.

>raise my teab
You raise your sturdy teabowl high and whisper a reverent toast.

Messaging shown is for non-erithi. If you're an erithi, you may have slightly different messaging on the funeral versions of each of these.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"

This message was originally posted in World Events: Festivals, Sagas, and Storylines, Festival of the Fallen. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/321/3283/view/626