Greater essences 03/28/2019 07:41 AM CDT
I'm interested in picking up any water, air or earth greater essences.

You can post here or even reach out via email to my play.net.
Re: Greater essences 03/28/2019 08:12 AM CDT
I've got something like 5 or even 6 greater Earths sitting in a locker (35-40 levels of Thanatoph, Illoke, minotaurs, and more Illoke will do that); let me know when & where to meet you for the sale.
Re: Greater essences 03/28/2019 08:58 AM CDT
>I've got something like 5 or even 6 greater Earths sitting in a locker (35-40 levels of Thanatoph, Illoke, minotaurs, and more Illoke will do that); let me know when & where to meet you for the sale.

Awesome. I'll find good use for them.

You can find Ickhee in game. I'll have him sitting among the folks in TSC for a bit. Or you can reach out to him if you use lich. I can meet up Landing/Solhaven/Mule/FWI or if it needs to be in the Elven Nation side of things, it'll take a good 10-15 minutes to run over there.

Just let me know what you're looking for each one - average price I generally snag up greater earths is generally 150k each. Let me know if that works or not.

I tend to poke around in game during the day from work (shhhh, don't tell anyone) so I may not respond right away.
Re: Greater essences 03/28/2019 09:57 AM CDT
150k per sounds great; they're just gathering dust as-is.

Location works well (Krakii's in the Landing/Four Winds, and knows Transfer to pop right to you).

I totally understand the "at work"; it's Tax Season. :) Note that I am, even now, slacking off in the office.

And if that's the character... I think I've got a printout of a couple items in your PlayerShop that I'm interested in. Let me email you tonight when I get home, we can work out the details of Cash For Loots.
Re: Greater essences 03/28/2019 10:12 AM CDT
Sounds good. Thanks for the update.
Re: Greater essences 03/28/2019 06:54 PM CDT

>>150k per sounds great; they're just gathering dust as-is.

Greater earth --- Was that a dust pun?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)