Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 07:44 AM CST
I need one draveneh or rihveneh potion, if you have one for sale or you can make one please let me know.

Thanks,
Askip

:D
Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 08:43 AM CST
I can make them. If you can supply the materials then I generally charge 75k for my time. Failing that, I do have a few of each rare elemental essence and am sure we could come to some sort of an arrangement for one.

-- Robert aka Faulkil

Wex winks before saying, "Cravin' some winterberry ale? Head on over to White Haven!"
Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 09:26 AM CST

Much appreciated Robert!

Heh, I have citrine quartz but that is about it, if you have the materials I will pay the going rate or more, whatever that is.

Thanks again,
Skip
Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 09:59 AM CST

Also, either potion will do, I am doing a steam flaring weapon.

Give Askip a thought on the Global amunet when you find him ingame, or my vuwh60a play.net address will forward.

Thanks!

Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 09:59 AM CST
I have a freshly made draveneh potion with your name on it. Let me know a good time to meet you in game. I am pretty sure they come with 5 pours in them fresh off the alchemy assembly line... If only wizards were skilled enough to be able to measure their alchemical potions with any degree of precision!

-- Robert aka Faulkil

Wex winks before saying, "Cravin' some winterberry ale? Head on over to White Haven!"
Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 10:07 AM CST

Thanks again for the fast work!

Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 12:43 PM CST

can potions be measured?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 12:44 PM CST

Or detected through 405?

not Clunk
Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 12:46 PM CST

>meas pot
The draveneh potion looks like it has several doses left.

Five pours is standard though.

Re: Draveneh or Rhiveneh Potion 02/24/2019 12:52 PM CST

405:

You gesture at a draveneh potion.
The layers of essence permeating the draveneh potion unfold before you to reveal the patterns of an enchanting potion. You determine that a draveneh potion is used to allow a standard enchanting potion to work on fire related elemental items to a maximum enchant of 9 times.