ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/10/2020 05:19 PM CST
For collectors and the nostalgic, I just put the last 3 ICE Age metal weapons from Dreamweaver's locker up for auction at the PC:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?123075-3-ICE-AGE-Metal-Weapons-Auction-Shaalk-and-Laen

Good luck to all!

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"
Lawronius: The stuff ... the TownCrier team does is incredible.
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/10/2020 10:15 PM CST

I'm confused. I've been gone a long while, but I recall Dreamweaver's account being "Dreamweaver" and I thought she was over in DR still? Sorry, not trying to start an argument, I'm just really confused. I thought she'd posted when Enegue's player passed and posted as Dreamweaver then?

Jim, another old GEnie/Ice ager.
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/10/2020 10:20 PM CST
I did post then, but ... was keeping Luxie under the radar, so I transferred Luxie to a new character, and left Dreamweaver to her sleep.

I am the player of both Dreamweaver and Luxelle. And Natasha, truth be told, but that was even longer ago.

I raided Dream's locker last year, because she will never need those things.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/10/2020 11:21 PM CST

Ah I see. I thought we lost you for good to DR, I mean we all did the whole GEnie beta "Trailblazer" thing but most of us ended up wandering back or staying more active in GS over the long run. I know for years I split my time between GS and DR before deciding over all that GS was my main home. You were one of the few who I felt was never going to come back to GS from DR truly. Baring the occasional posts of course. :) So, it's good to see that you're still around.

Jim aka Celtar/Greyslayer in GS and Celtar/Shargr Hightower in DR. :)Though I'm an altaholic and have always been so.
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/10/2020 11:31 PM CST
I was in DR for 20 years. I returned to GS the fall of 2014, fleeing the horrors of what the game had become and found it a delightful place still in GS!

---
;tune towncrier
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/10/2020 11:43 PM CST
Celtar! I do remember you. I ... am not so much of an alta-holic. I play one bardess at a time, and give her my all.

---
;tune towncrier
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/11/2020 08:21 AM CST

>> Jim aka Celtar/Greyslayer in GS and Celtar/Shargr Hightower in DR. :)Though I'm an altaholic and have always been so. <<

Is the Celtar that was wandering around recently (in Ta'Vaalor) yours?

I about fell out of my chair when I saw him, and then my next thought was 'Sorrow'.
Too bad the character I was playing at the time would never have heard of Celtar.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/11/2020 08:22 AM CST
>>I play one bardess at a time, and give her my all.

true

Clunk

Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/11/2020 11:42 AM CST

Someday you'll have to sit down with me and fill me in on all that happened in DR to make you turn away. I'll always have fond memories of it and the potential that I felt that it had. That's if you want to Dreamweaver. I'd understand if you didn't want to talk about it. So many that I've lost track of that I wondered where and what they're doing.

Clunk! :) Celtar Lomion currently roams off an on around the Landing, though he did wander down towards Solhaven for some Warcamp work recently where he quickly had his head handed back to him in short order. So if you saw someone with a similar name in Ta'Vaalor environments it wouldn't be me at all. Celtar is doing what he always does, experimenting with combat mechanics. Currently he's channeling his inner Achilles and working spear, shield and hurling, much to my delight. And of course has to go and talk to the warriors guild about rejoining.

p.s: Apologies for accidently hijacking the Auction thread with off topic conversation.
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/11/2020 12:44 PM CST
I think Clunk wandered by us when we were heading to Zul Logoth or something though...he trudged in and out, as he does ;)

<3 to Clunk and +1 to sorry for hijacking an auction thread <g>

~Heathyr
Re: ICE Age Weapons Auction 01/11/2020 02:35 PM CST

>> p.s: Apologies for accidently hijacking the Auction thread with off topic conversation.

my fault

Clunk