Perfect flaring OHE and THW 08/01/2019 11:09 AM CDT
All weapons are max light. Weapons in my shop are priced a bit high compared to a lot of other perfect weapons on the market, but you don't see many perfect flaring metal weapons, plus I've been working on enchanting them over the past 6-12 months as I craft them; it's been a heck of a lot of work.

Weapons in my possession (listed under the table) are used on my characters or just hasn't made it into my shop.

Weapons I'm still working on enchanting, are just that, a work in progress as I utilize the old enchanting system on them.

My goal is to eventually get every weapon to 7x, but that'll be a massive undertaking, even if I made use of the new enchanting system. The prices I have are kind of steep for two reasons:
1) I'd like to get them enchanted up as high as I can and I can take them all to 7x, but it's a slow process
2) 4x items are pretty easy to enchant to 5x under the new system and I don't want to low ball the prices to have someone snatch them up, enchant them higher and sell them for more in a short turn around time. I'm limited to the major enchants I can do with the old system, so 5x items take me longer.
If you see something you like in the shop, stop on by and pick it up. If you see something that's still a work in progress or one of the items in my possession, you can certainly make an offer on them - just post here.

In my shop Solhaven(lich room# 27969):
(price in the shop are a bit higher on most weapons listed here, if you wish to outright buy one without waiting to meet up and exchange)
Weapon Enchant Weight Special Properties Price
a perfect gornar handaxe 5x (+25) 3lb 12.5mil
a perfect gornar quarterstaff 4x (+20) 3lb 3mil
a perfect rhimar short-sword 1x (+5) 2lb 7.5mil
a perfect zorchar short-sword 4x (+20) 2lb 10mil
a perfect gornar flamberge 7x (+35) 5lb SWCW (5 points CER) 35mil
a perfect gornar handaxe 4x (+20) 3lb 10mil
a perfect zorchar lance 4x (+20) 8lb 10mil
a perfect zorchar handaxe 5x (+25) 3lb 12.5mil

Other perfect flaring weapons in my possession:
a perfect zorchar short-sword - 5x, 2lb, SWDW (4 or 5 points) - in use with TWC character
a perfect rhimar short-sword - 4x, 2lb, SWDW (4 or 5 points) - in use with TWC character
(I took either the rhimar or zorchar short-sword to 5 CER and the other is 4 CER for damage weighting....I just don't remember which one has 5 points and I'm too lazy to get them assessed)
a perfect gornar short-sword - 7x, 2lb - in use with war mage
a perfect gornar falchion - 4x, 3lb - hasn't been added to my shop

Perfect flaring weapons I'm working on enchanting still:
a perfect walnut-hafted gornar handaxe - 3rd step to 4x, 3lb
a perfect maoral-hafted gornar maul - 1st step to 4x, 4lbs
a perfect maoral-hafted gornar maul - 1st step to 4x, 4lbs
a perfect gornar falchion - 1st step to 4x, 3lb
a perfect zorchar lance - 4th step to 6x, 8lb
a perfect zorchar dagger - 3rd step to 3x, under a pound (will take to 4x)
a perfect zorchar falchion - 3rd step to 3x, 3lb (will take to 4x)