Guidance for THW Dwarf 04/13/2020 01:13 PM CDT
Few questions , and all my info is below:

I'm wondering about my CMAN and Guild training the most. Have been focusing on berserk and warrior tricks. Any suggestions on whether to keep that up or move into war cries and/or batter barrier? Is my CMAN ok, or should I be focusing on weapon bonding , mobility? I'm effectively hunting krolvin wayfarers (they got just what I need) with no spells, and the RR Jungle with spells.

Training

Kortotrok (at level 24), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 154 54
Combat Maneuvers...................| 151 51
Two-Handed Weapons.................| 150 50
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 105 25
Physical Fitness...................| 150 50
Dodging............................| 150 50
Harness Power......................| 62 13
Survival...........................| 105 25
Perception.........................| 105 25
Climbing...........................| 70 15
Swimming...........................| 70 15
First Aid..........................| 105 25

CMAN

Skill name Mnemonic Ranks
Mighty Blow mblow 2
Specialization I wspec1 3
Parry Mastery pmastery 2
Executioner's Stance executioner 2

Guild

You currently have 77 ranks out of a possible 80 for your training.

You have 2 ranks in the Disarm Weapon skill.
You need 45 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice disarming a partner with a twohanded weapon.
You have 14 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 25 ranks in the Berserk skill.
You need 88 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to go practice in the saunas.
You have 14 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 53 ranks in the Warrior Tricks skill.
You need 55 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice Haircut on a suitable creature.
You have 22 repetitions remaining to complete this task.
Re: Guidance for THW Dwarf 04/13/2020 06:16 PM CDT
Since you're already closer to mastering tricks, I would go tricks/berserk/cries/tackle/disarm/barriers in that order.

Training looks solid; try to get as close to 3x armor as possible if you have extra points. If you don't skin a lot, I would say drop the FS/S in favor of it.

For CMANs, you'll definitely want to get bond ASAP; it's a huge boon to your offense. In regards to the rest of your CMANs, it depends on how you hunt/RP/etc. I would go Spec, Mobility, Bond, Parry Mastery, Mongoose. Not necessarily in that order.
Re: Guidance for THW Dwarf 04/13/2020 08:08 PM CDT
I agree with the guild training order liquidwolf mentioned, however, as a Dwarf know that you will have an uphill battle with warcry success since INF is the primary stat for the skill. If you placed your stats for growth this could make the skill much harder to progress until you get a few levels for more INF bonus. If that is the case I might suggest focusing on disarm or tackle before moving to warcries. Either way I suggest learning Griffin's Voice as well while training warcries. Even 1 rank will make guild training much more bearable.
Re: Guidance for THW Dwarf 04/13/2020 08:37 PM CDT
Truth; common wisdom is to tank INFL for other stats too. For training purposes I agree with the Griffins Voice recommendation, as well as getting an INFL enhancive set/bounty armoire if you can afford it. Guild task waivers are also handy.

Granted none of that is required, but will significantly boost your QoL while training it.
Re: Guidance for THW Dwarf 04/13/2020 09:23 PM CDT
For reference, I put together a persistent enhancive set together for 1mil; plus the armoire.
Re: Guidance for THW Dwarf 04/14/2020 08:18 AM CDT
INFluence enhancives are pretty easy to come by in great big pieces (+5 stat, +4 bonus, and so on), though the size of the chunk gets markedly bigger at higher levels (+15 stat, +8 bonus... but that's in the 55-76 level range).