Inner harmony 02/27/2021 05:36 PM CST

just a question:

Am I the only one to use inner harmony? I didn't find how to search into a topic .. so I may have missed something.

The CM change ruined Inner harmony.
first, I was able to invoke it all the time (like the symbol of transference), provided I was not stunned... it's not possible anymore.. this is a real pain .. there has been no warning about that change.. should I suppose that the person in charge of the change didn't look at ALL the CM before doing it? or is it done in purpose?
second: it doesn't work neither against Crawlers terror, nor the cerebralite spells/bind. Something odd , because it's exactly what it's supposed to be effective against.

I wish I was able to understand how a 'technical' change, ruined my life like that ?

Inner Harmony has been my favorite CM so far .. so usefull in the citadel, against web, bind, and so on ! (combat mobility being second only because I had to make choices)

Vaikeses, aka the dumb monk
Re: Inner harmony 02/28/2021 07:51 AM CST
Sounds like a "feature" had crept in that made it useable, and its been put back to where it used to be. No one ever used to use it because of the sort of problems you are seeing now. The Oh ** feature was essentially useless because ** stopped you activating it.

Is cerebralite bind actually a spell rather than a power that looks quite like a spell? Dispel mechanisms can behave in unexpected ways on those. I don't remember having an issue with Bind when I used to hunt there and don't remember whether it might have been a power or not.