Tattoo ink cost 12/31/2020 08:56 PM CST
I wonder if we can look at the cost of tattoo ink and perhaps lower it? It's 50k per bottle, which is one dose. You need multiple doses the higher tier you do for a mystic tattoo. It gets costly. Also, as far as mundane tattooing goes, it's cheaper to go to the wagon or get a tattoo done at a festival. Thank you.

Speaking softly to Raelee, Kilthal says, "Many things would be different if people listened to ye."

Speaking to Kilthal, Raelee says, "Believe me. I am painfully aware of that."
Re: Tattoo ink cost 01/01/2021 09:34 AM CST
>>I wonder if we can look at the cost of tattoo ink and perhaps lower it? It's 50k per bottle, which is one dose. You need multiple doses the higher tier you do for a mystic tattoo. It gets costly. Also, as far as mundane tattooing goes, it's cheaper to go to the wagon or get a tattoo done at a festival. Thank you.

This is intentional.

GameMaster Oscuro
Re: Tattoo ink cost 01/01/2021 09:42 AM CST
What is the intention?

Speaking softly to Raelee, Kilthal says, "Many things would be different if people listened to ye."

Speaking to Kilthal, Raelee says, "Believe me. I am painfully aware of that."
Re: Tattoo ink cost 01/01/2021 08:15 PM CST
>What is the intention?

Monks shouldn't provide mundane tattoos?

This seems like a major opportunity to add RP options to the profession has been passed up.

It would be better with customisation, 50k is fine if its a tattoo only I can provide, but it was really disappointing to find that it was simpler and cheaper from NPCs.

e.g. TATTOO UNIQUE or TATTOO 999 to use the monk's custom design.
or TATTOO COPY to use a design already on the monk. (or possibly from someone else to the monk or from one other to another too)
Re: Tattoo ink cost 01/01/2021 08:41 PM CST
>>It would be better with customisation, 50k is fine if its a tattoo only I can provide, but it was really disappointing to find that it was simpler and cheaper from NPCs.

The NPCs are only available during short windows of time. Monks can offer them at any time.

GameMaster Oscuro
Re: Tattoo ink cost 01/02/2021 05:39 AM CST
Just need to learn some trading. My giantman bard with 1x trading and +30 influence bonus is paying 39k per bottle.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"