Small Trolls Blood (1125) Update 05/10/2020 01:54 AM CDT
By request, trolls blood has had a small update to allow the use of EVOKE. Evoking this spell will cause it to be self cast and prevent the rest of your group members from receiving it.

Viduus
Re: Small Trolls Blood (1125) Update 05/11/2020 03:45 PM CDT
This is a useful feature, thank you for the upgrade! Since I came back, I've been going, "Oops" and stopping this spell when I have it up in a group. Now I don't have to re-spell myself up with it.
Re: Small Trolls Blood (1125) Update 05/20/2020 09:31 PM CDT

Thanks for that :)
Re: Small Trolls Blood (1125) Update 06/22/2020 12:47 PM CDT
Tiny colorful twinkling motes gather in the palm of Jeffeex's hand as he prepares a spell...
Jeffeex gestures.
Dark red droplets coalesce upon Swiftmend's skin. The sanguine liquid is visible for only an instant before it sinks into his flesh.
>
>stop 1125
Stop what?
>
Tiny colorful twinkling motes gather in the palm of Jeffeex's hand as he prepares a spell...
Jeffeex gestures.
Dark red droplets coalesce upon your skin before sinking into your flesh. Your heart stutters for an instant before settling into a steady, powerful rhythm.

Display bug with evoked 1125? First cast is evoked, second cast is normal. I am in the group with Jeffeex.

Specifically the evoked version saying it's happening to Swiftmend's skin (me 1st person in the above) instead of Jeffeex, who evoked 1125.