Troll's Blood Update 11/20/2019 01:59 PM CST

Scars are a major hassle to heal from. I never played an empath as high in level as mine now, and after having as much experience with healing as do now would recommend the following update: Give Troll's Blood the power to *heal scars over time*! Maybe it takes a lot longer than it works on a wound but constantly cleaning up with all that RT and waiting sucks. It's a missing element in there to give Troll's Blood the same effectiveness on scars. Are there a lot of scarred up Troll's or something? Who thought up this scars retention situation? Why doesn't the wound just disappear already? If we're going to talk about Blessing Lore then I'd hope it would be more like 90 ranks makes it 3x faster, not 3x more possible to heal a scar at all or just when it coincides with healing down the wound.

Otherwise I'd recommend a salve or something else which only Empaths can use which can be made, purchased or found that will achieve the same result. A slow heal down of scars automatically with a certain level of skill/training. After dealing with the insanity of 500 in a war camp when the rogue on my other account is trying to RAZE one (after two months of trying to get the first one done now), have healed down from all areas/rank 3 wounds enough times to see a real deficit for the lack of attention to scars. Less labor, more fun and why not?

Dragons r Real
Re: Troll's Blood Update 11/20/2019 02:00 PM CST
PS I just thought of something...is there any way this spell could become a CS based spell through EVOKE or something? Maybe we can transfer our wounds onto a critter. If it's a troll then it also stops their healing powers temporarily. Come on! Empaths are now awesome hunters but it could use some fun and a boost to power for high level ones.

Dragons r Real