Spring Spectacular: Empathy (1108) vs Undead! 04/30/2019 10:49 AM CDT
Hi everybody!

Today's update brings a chance for Empathy (1108) to affect the undead in the same manner as Sympathy (1120). This means that if the caster has at least half of an undead's level in ranks of Mental Lore, Telepathy, they have a chance to affect the undead target with 1108. This scales up to a 100% chance when the caster has at least the undead target's level in ranks of ML, Telepathy.

Along with this, the undead are still more resistant to the effects, so the undead's level is subtracted from the caster's ranks in Telepathy for the chances of immobilization/instant kill.

Let me know if you have any questions!

~ Konacon
Re: Spring Spectacular: Empathy (1108) vs Undead! 04/30/2019 11:06 AM CDT
Hhhmmm.... this is a spell I tend to forget my empath even has.... mostly because fire is so much more fun with trolls and most of the rest of what she's hunted the last 30 levels is undead.

It's unlikely she'll have the Telepathy needed to use 1108 in the Citadel before she's done there.... but maybe by the time she's in someplace like the Rift. Either way, I'll have to remember it's in her arsenal when she moves on to yetis and minotaurs even if this change won't have an impact on that.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.