Another One Done 02/12/2019 01:47 AM CST
Ilorin completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Malstar, for mastering this skill!"

You are Guild Master of the Empath Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 89 days.
You currently have 186 ranks out of a possible 339 for your training.

You are a Master of General Alchemy.

You are a Master of Alchemic Potions.

You are a Master of Alchemic Trinkets.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Another One Done 02/12/2019 07:26 AM CST
I'm thinking there's a trophy in here somewhere. . . congrats, David!

Doug
Re: Another One Done 02/12/2019 07:31 AM CST
I loved doing alchemy too, but lordie not that much!

How many characters did you push through it? 3-4?

Congrats either way!

~Contemplar~
Re: Another One Done 02/12/2019 10:53 AM CST
>I loved doing alchemy too, but lordie not that much!

>How many characters did you push through it? 3-4? ~Contemplar~

Five to this point: two empaths, two wizards, one cleric. I also have a sorcerer who is only about 15 potion ranks short of finishing--he's further behind in alchemy than the others because he also mastered illusions.

Now, take into consideration that all six started when alchemy came out, so it has taken a long time.

I also have another sorcerer and another cleric, but they are much further away, and I do not play the second cleric hardly at all at this point.

And I also have two warriors who have finished their guilds, two rogues who have finished (including lockmastery), and a third rogue who has everything done but lockmastery because he does not pick boxes.

It's not really about loving alchemy. Actually, I am incredibly thankful for whoever invented guild boosts and guild nights. I just have this obsessive need ti make my characters as complete as possible, I guess. :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Another One Done 02/12/2019 02:15 PM CST
O.o

I can't even push my cleric through it.

I still like making things with empath alchemy though.

Congrats!

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."

[Roll result: -2112 (open d100: 82)]
A giantman thief crouches and sweeps a leg at you, but only manages to trip himself.