314? 08/26/2022 06:43 AM CDT
Hi, new to the cleric profession, just curious as to why 314 can't be used suddenly? I cannot cast it anymore since I learned 319...

thanks!
Re: 314? 08/31/2022 11:39 AM CDT
Are you getting misfires when trying to add to its duration? I've started noticing that last week as well and haven't been able to pinpoint a direct cause. You can overcome it by casting a fresh set ("stop 314", then cast a new one), but it's very annoying when it happens.
Re: 314? 08/31/2022 03:12 PM CDT
>Are you getting misfires when trying to add to its duration? I've started noticing that last week as well and haven't been able to pinpoint a direct cause. You can overcome it by casting a fresh set ("stop 314", then cast a new one), but it's very annoying when it happens.

If you've leveled up and/or added ranks to your spell circle and/or any lore that boosts the power of the spell it may be the cause of your misfires. This happens with spell 535 (haste), if you level or increase your spell ranks/lore ranks enough and you try to refresh the spell duration, the old duration is of a different power level and the spell will misfire. You have stop 535 and recast it to get past the misfire issue.
Re: 314? 09/01/2022 12:53 PM CDT
This has been happening seemingly without rhyme or reason since last week, and my cleric has had 314 for several levels without having the issue before then. It can happen if you cast a fresh one (stopping 314 beforehand), then try to extend it later, with no stat or skill changes in-between.
Re: 314? 09/04/2022 06:01 AM CDT
Enhancive runestaff? It once took having a GM watch what I was doing to diagnose that was causing an issue for me. Each time I channelled, my training dropped.