Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/08/2021 05:40 PM CST
Dunno where this got posted on the forums, so here ya go. Sharing is caring!

Estild updated Miracle today as follows: Miracle (350) has been updated to no longer require 50 mana in order to activate (but still drains that amount). In addition, the TELEPORT option no longer requires the room to be a sanctuary.
https://discord.com/channels/226045346399256576/796619793934319643/918217435138621540

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/08/2021 09:51 PM CST
Kinda tired of hearing about things like this that aren't also announced on the Forums.
Re: Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/08/2021 10:45 PM CST
<Kinda tired of hearing about things like this that aren't also announced on the Forums.>

Seconded... Discord has it's place, but announcements should at least be copied/pasted to the forums as well so they show up on the Announcement feed on the site.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/09/2021 09:04 AM CST
Thanks for sharing Naamit!

-- Robert

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.
Re: Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/09/2021 12:11 PM CST
<Kinda tired of hearing about things like this that aren't also announced on the Forums.>
Seconded... Discord has it's place, but announcements should at least be copied/pasted to the forums as well so they show up on the Announcement feed on the site.
Starchitin, the OG
A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.

Agreed, why I tend to loathe Discord is that it's a terrible tool for tracking information or referencing it. It's a great tool for asking questions and chatting though. The Wiki and the forum should always be the most up to date locations to find information, news etc.
Re: Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/09/2021 12:39 PM CST
My experience of Discord is that it's a standalone program sitting there in its own window. Oddly enough, my browser is also a standalone program sitting there in its own window.

If the GMs make an official pronouncement, it should NOT be that difficult for them to highlight/copy/paste it from one into the other. Or into a draft email--to themselves, if need be, though I would imagine that there are Teams that get CC'd on "stuff"--sitting there for them to go back and follow up on once they are ready to do all of the catching up that is needed.
Re: Miracle(350) - Requisite Mana & Teleport Changes 12/12/2021 06:20 AM CST
I never thought Discord should be the place for these types of announcements, which is why I wasn't thrilled when the official Discord opened up. That said, even more so after Discord was locked down requiring phone authentication, it should not be the place for official pronouncements/updates. Discuss all you want, but official information should be updated on the Wiki and posted on the forums, not in a chat window that would be impossible to keep up with.

- Andreas