"Restrictions that are unclear to you"?? 09/05/2021 12:58 PM CDT
So I missed seeing this line while browsing, and made a purchase from a PlayerShop, and now suspect that I cannot in fact USE the item. And it turns out that there are quite a few of them floating around, now that I look more closely.

1) Are these likely to be attuned, and someone who is "not that character (or not on that account)" just cannot see what it is?

2) Is there any recourse with these? If it is in fact such, I have precisely NO use for it and would just as soon return it to the shop owner using the retail space as +Locker Slots, rather than as a shop. :(
Re: "Restrictions that are unclear to you"?? 09/05/2021 07:39 PM CDT
It's anything that has a restriction (racial, profession, character, account, whatever else it may be).

Even when I do the loresong on the character it's attuned to I still can't tell who it's attuned to. It's really aggravating.

I recommend assisting on this to see if the specific restriction can be determined, and then bugged to prevent it from being sold in a Player Shop.
Re: "Restrictions that are unclear to you"?? 09/05/2021 07:46 PM CDT
If it was something from Sixle's RR shop, it was absolutely a mistake that is was in there and I'll give you a full refund. I'd never knowingly put something attuned in there, but some of the recent giftbox items make it tricky to tell what is and isn't attuned.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: "Restrictions that are unclear to you"?? 09/06/2021 06:51 AM CDT
No worries; it was not your shop, but rather one in the Landing.

Thanks for the info!