Some Apple Green Robes 08/21/2015 03:54 PM CDT
So there is an item you can loot from the treasure room that is some apple green robes with frilly lace cuffs (Or something to that effect.) Generally these don't seem to have most use to me... but after looking at them I found a use.

I decided to roll up a two weapon monk... and those robes would be great for a dual wielding dagger monk. (Hide the daggers in the sleeves and then whip them out when needed.) While I had the robes enchanted up... I got the daggers ready. A main gauche and a vultite dagger (Another prize from this event.) Go to start using them on my monk... no go.

Why? Because the main gauche is too big to fit in the sleeve. Even though it seems to weigh the same etc. Is there any chance this could be adjusted. I don't want to use just two daggers in the sleeves. I'd like this to be a viable item for a build other than two plain knives. I don't expect handaxes or shortswords or such to fix but I have a matching set... a dueling dagger and a parrying dagger and the parrying dagger won't fit.

I know it is unlikely but it would mean a lot. Thanks at least for reading.
Re: Some Apple Green Robes 08/21/2015 06:25 PM CDT
In addition to daggers, this script is now compatible with hook-knives, sais, and main-gauches. Don't stick yourself!

___
ASGM of Events and Festivals
Re: Some Apple Green Robes 08/21/2015 06:25 PM CDT
Bam
Re: Some Apple Green Robes 08/22/2015 02:08 AM CDT
Tamuz is script ninja to Vanah, the verb ninja.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: Some Apple Green Robes 08/22/2015 06:37 AM CDT

WOOT! Thanks for listening! This is great!
Re: Some Apple Green Robes 08/22/2015 02:25 PM CDT

Wow you guys have really been busting out some player suggestions on the quick, very impressive.