Missing prizes 04/01/2015 08:42 PM CDT
Just checked the shop out and updated my list. It seems the following three items are on the sign but no longer in the shop. Should they be removed from the sign or added to the shop?

Ko'nag blockForging block of rare, icy-climate wood!
Black ko'nag wandBlank mage-rechargeable wand!
Grey leather pouchCare for this greying, elderly hedgehog pet!

Thanks!

An announcer shouts, "Introducing our new combatant, Duskruin Arena Hero Durakar al'Yari Faendryl the Captain of the Mist Harbor Militia, hailing from Isle of the Four Winds!"
Re: Missing prizes 04/02/2015 05:40 AM CDT
Those three prizes should always be available, so it looks like they are missing. I will look into that this weekend.

~Vanah
Re: Missing prizes 05/03/2015 06:46 AM CDT

<Those three prizes should always be available, so it looks like they are missing. I will look into that this weekend.

Just checking, because I still can't find the wand, and was looking to buy one.
Re: Missing prizes 05/18/2015 05:37 PM CDT
The quarter is over half done and these are still missing from the shop - any update on if/when they should be added back in?

An announcer shouts, "Introducing our new combatant, Duskruin Arena Hero Durakar al'Yari Faendryl the Captain of the Mist Harbor Militia, hailing from Isle of the Four Winds!"

Points out to Liia a line from his 2000 bill:
FESTIVAL: The Ebon's Gate
Re: Missing prizes 05/26/2015 09:06 PM CDT
What's the word on getting these guys added back per your prior statement that they should always be available?

Re: Missing prizes 05/27/2015 06:17 PM CDT
I'll drop her a note, but please, in the future, do not spam the forums.

SGM Sleken
Re: Missing prizes 06/27/2015 07:38 PM CDT
What's the word on getting these guys added back per the prior statement that they should always be available?

We're just a few days shy of the next quarter and this hasn't been fixed or any information given as to what is up with this.

Re: Missing prizes 07/04/2015 11:50 AM CDT
It looks like the above mentioned prizes are there. I was able to get, and purchase them from the Bait Shop.

Are you still seeing a problem?

-Retser-
Icemule Guru
Halfling Guru
Re: Missing prizes 07/04/2015 11:53 AM CDT
No, looks like the problem was fixed with the quarterly update of prizes.

Someone may want to check the Q2 prizes to make sure those are in the line-up, if they are supposed to be there. Or update the Q2 sign to remove them if not.

Thanks!

Re: Missing prizes 05/27/2016 11:18 PM CDT
Recently finished a run. The ko'nag block is missing once again, along with the wand.
Re: Missing prizes 05/28/2016 07:58 AM CDT
In case this helps, what they offer for sale changes every quarter. I think sometimes the signage gets messed up though and isn't consistent with what is being offered.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Missing prizes 05/28/2016 09:44 AM CDT
Agreed. But GM-Vanah indicates above that the block and wand should always be available.
Re: Missing prizes 05/28/2016 12:30 PM CDT
Wow, the second quarter prizes still haven't been updated with the correct inventory here a year later?

Speaking in Faendryl, Jahosk says, "You will now be known as Blade Durakar, the Palestra."
Re: Missing prizes 05/28/2016 08:51 PM CDT
We've requested to discontinue Troubled Waters for awhile now, but it continues to be set up and run. We'll work on better communicating this with onsite. I'll see if someone can take a look at the prizes again for the time being.

Wyrom, APM
Re: Missing prizes 05/29/2016 09:52 AM CDT
>> We've requested to discontinue Troubled Waters for awhile now, but it continues to be set up and run.

This makes me sad to hear.

-- Robert

Re: Missing prizes 05/29/2016 12:04 PM CDT

I think it would be bad to discontinue Troubled Waters. I have done this quest a bunch of times with different characters and always have tons of fun. It's a solid 2.5 hours of Gemstone that are reliably fun.

Please continue to leave this quest available.
Re: Missing prizes 05/29/2016 12:15 PM CDT
To expand on my prior sad comment.

This is something that my wife and I have had a great deal of fun running about once a month as a regular thing. We made a conscious decision awhile back to stop putting extra $ into the game over and above our monthly subscription until we get a better sense of what the company vision / direction is for the future of the game. Assuming the vision is realized at some point and still something we want to be a part of, I would be sad if this event was no longer available.

-- Robert

Re: Missing prizes 05/29/2016 05:37 PM CDT
I agree. I just did it for the first time this month, and it was great fun.
Re: Missing prizes 05/31/2016 10:07 AM CDT
Hello, the Q2 prizes are now available.
The block, wand, and hedgehog were missing from Q1 prizes. I went ahead and added them there as well for next time around.

Moving forward, the prizes from this quest are under review. As we are 30.5 days out from Q3 I do not know if I will have the review available in time.

-Retser-
Quest Guru
Re: Missing prizes 06/06/2016 06:54 PM CDT
I love the Troubled Waters quest. I'm not sure why you'd want to discontinue it?
Re: Missing prizes 06/07/2016 12:43 PM CDT
>>I love the Troubled Waters quest. I'm not sure why you'd want to discontinue it?

Because the system that was running it broke pretty bad and it complicated a lot of things. GM Retser did a very good job at getting it up and running again for us, but it was a bit of a cluster each time it was being run for several months. This was awhile ago though. But even stuff like this, where the prizes aren't rotating and things are remaining stagnant. There are a lot of moving parts and they aren't being monitored or watched close enough, so it seems like we don't care.

GM Retser spoke with SGM Sleken and we'll come up with a solution though to keep it going in it's current form.

Wyrom, APM
Re: Missing prizes 06/15/2016 11:33 PM CDT

That's great news, thank you!