Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/19/2015 11:23 PM CDT
I am also wondering about a Troubled Waters prize list update. I did my initial Troubled Waters run in October of 2014 with the sole intent of getting the 5x/6x acuity runestaff. Because of the 2 hour time commitment, I was only able to complete a couple runs in October/November 2014. I was finally able to complete my runs in March of 2015, in order to secure the needed 500 blackscrip to get the runestaff I wanted.

Because promotion of the Troubled Waters quest has more or less fallen by the wayside (understandably with F2P and Duskruin arena being introduced), I sent an e-mail to quests@simutronics.com asking whether the available Troubled Waters prize list would be updated at the beginning of April to include the 5x/6x acuity runestaff, and if not, could I request that an accommodation be made to allow me to go ahead and purchase this runestaff with my blackscrip as I had already spent considerable time and money with the sole intent of getting that as a prize.

I had not heard back within a 10 day period, so I forwarded my request to billing@simutronics.com, as my previous requests to billing had always been promptly answered. When my request to billing@simutronics.com went unanswered as well, I called the billing department today and spoke with Chis.

Chris explained that the request had been received but the matter was still being looked in to. I truly appreciate Chris's efforts and consideration of the matter, but as I am sure F2P and Duskruin arena will be demanding much of your time, I wanted to reach out to see if we could some to some timely resolution of the matter; so that I myself can move on, as well as yourselves.

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Player of Burbul.
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/20/2015 05:31 PM CDT
Your inquiry was not forwarded to me, I'm sorry.

I will post the prize list when the prizes are finalized.

~Vanah
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/20/2015 08:59 PM CDT

Thanks Vanah!
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/30/2015 09:24 PM CDT
There's a technical difficulty that's making it difficult for me to update the shop. Here are the 6 new items going in on Wednesday:

Sculpted bronze pirate GemcutterThe perfect home for your gemcutter patterns!
Pearl-inlaid fishing pole Fishing PoleA sturdy fishing pole to reel in the big ones!
Bloated death mask Death maskDon't let death stop you from looking your finest!
Golden imflass whistle +5 Survival, +5 FAWhistle while you work, and enjoy both a Survival Bonus and a First Aid Bonus!
Ship-shaped bottle BubblesBlow seafoam green bubbles for an eternity!
Spiced rum lipbalm Lip balmNever run out of your favorite lipbalm!

The shops are set to cycle every quarter and repeat every year, so the rest of the items will be repeats from when the quest was released, plus or minus the items publicly removed or added to the always available set.

~Vanah
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/30/2015 09:34 PM CDT

nice. costs? :)
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/30/2015 09:59 PM CDT
BUBBLES!
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 03/31/2015 01:49 PM CDT
I see two must-have items on the new list!

- Ship-shaped bottle
- Spiced rum lipbalm

Thanks!

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 04/22/2015 07:43 AM CDT
Does anyone know any additional details on that gem pattern holder? Does it hold all gem patterns and just cycle through them when you want to cut a gem?
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 04/23/2015 09:43 AM CDT
>> Does anyone know any additional details on that gem pattern holder? Does it hold all gem patterns and just cycle through them when you want to cut a gem?

Are you referring to this?

>> Sculpted bronze pirate Gemcutter The perfect home for your gemcutter patterns!

I believe that is a gem cutter in the shape of a pirate. They hold one pattern at the time and that is the pattern used to cut the gem. You remove the current pattern and place a new one into it if you want to cut a different shape/design on a gem (patterns not included).

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 04/23/2015 10:24 AM CDT

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Gem_cutter
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 04/23/2015 10:55 AM CDT
Ah ok... So nothing special about it other than it's a normal gem cutter. I thought it might of had some additional functionality. I use one all the time from EG.
Re: Troubled Waters Prize List Update 04/23/2015 10:55 AM CDT
Thanks!