Unable to Remove Imflass Dolphin Pendant 01/04/2015 08:40 PM CST
You struggle to remove your imflass dolphin pendant. It flashes once and you sense something is very wrong.

Was this an intended part of the pendant? There wasn't any mention in the sign or item description of not being able to remove it. I wouldn't have chosen it if I knew this was the case. Also there is no description that the item can't be recharged at the AG. Can the item please be fixed?

Thanks,
Re: Unable to Remove Imflass Dolphin Pendant 01/04/2015 10:24 PM CST
Someone asked about this recently and it was mentioned that removing it was a puzzle. I don't have one and don't have the answer, but.. I'm guessing if you play with it a bit you can figure it out. If you use Lich, you might try the zesttest script or something similar.

Glurph

>wtrick tslice
You try to stuff your razern morning star in your ear.
Re: Unable to Remove Imflass Dolphin Pendant 01/05/2015 06:20 AM CST
It is standard stunning jewelry. The answer cannot be posted on the official forums, but ask just about any rogue that's done stun maneuvers or do a quick search on an unofficial forum.

~Vanah
Re: Unable to Remove Imflass Dolphin Pendant 01/05/2015 09:29 AM CST
just to confirm, you can recharge this item?
Re: Unable to Remove Imflass Dolphin Pendant 01/05/2015 01:21 PM CST
<just to confirm, you can recharge this item?>

No, they are designed to be temporary & attuned. These items used to also be crumbly (but no longer), but they are not rechargeable due to the far higher bonuses they give out.
Re: Unable to Remove Imflass Dolphin Pendant 01/06/2015 12:33 AM CST

Once upon a time, I remember buying at EG an anklet that could only be removed with a series of verbs in the correct order.

It might be like that! I can't remember but it wasn't too hard to figure out.

-E