December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 01:24 PM CST
We've opened a ship load of discounted Troubled Water runs!

Saving some $$$ not enough? Well we also are introducing a special Spirit Beast, exclusive to Troubled Waters! This offer will only last until January 9th!

Platinum subscribers, if you want some general batches, let us know, otherwise, email Quests to set up a run!

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 01:38 PM CST
The Spirit Beast sounds cool, but the price is not discounted on any of the TW runs setup?

It is the same $9 for premium (I assume $10 normally).
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 01:48 PM CST
Try now!

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 03:27 PM CST
Oooooh, Spirit Beast you say? Awesome!!

Love doing this quest, it's always a blast... I'll have to sign up for some runs pronto!

"Never could I breathe love if I did not first learn to inhale a little bit of chaos."
- Christopher Poindexter
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 07:05 PM CST
>> Well we also are introducing a special Spirit Beast, exclusive to Troubled Waters! '

1) Is this a beast that can be captured on the grounds or will a talisman with a special beast be provided as a bonus prize at the end?
2) If something that needs to be captured, what level of beast is it? Common, etc.

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 07:57 PM CST
>>1) Is this a beast that can be captured on the grounds or will a talisman with a special beast be provided as a bonus prize at the end?
>>2) If something that needs to be captured, what level of beast is it? Common, etc.

Glad you asked. You'll be capturing them! There will be one of each. So a common, uncommon, and legendary. I will get with Auchand to know more. I'm a spirit beast noob.

~Wyrom, APM

Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 07:58 PM CST
I ran it today, and there was nothing given at the end.

You'd likely have to go in with a prepared talisman. I'd guess common since the talisman was created to unlock, you can't jump straight to uncommon.

Unless someone has unlocked one yet?
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 08:02 PM CST
>>I ran it today, and there was nothing given at the end.

The runs for the beasts start on the first discounted one. So 12/6.

~Wyrom, APM

Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 08:05 PM CST
It's ok, I went in to slaughter krolvin, not fish for a ghostly mermaid!
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 08:10 PM CST
We know! You lurrrrve killing krolvin!

~Wyrom, APM

Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 08:16 PM CST
Yes, I was told that at a certain point, I get krolvin bane applied to items?

j/k!
Re: December Extravaganza! 12/01/2014 10:26 PM CST
Looking for people capped or near capped for the 12/6 3pm run!

>>So go on, carve into your own heart. I could use a new scar or a brand new start. Slowly severing the only memories that bind us as one.