Troubled Waters Special! 08/29/2014 12:18 PM CDT
It's a Troubled Waters Labor Day Weekend special!

We're posting tickets for TW for the month of September and if you sign up before 9/1, you get $2 off!

Solomon
Re: Troubled Waters Special! 08/31/2014 07:33 PM CDT

Thank you for this offer! I tried to get a few motivated IG to see. Most that I spoke to myself said they didnt have time to plan it this fast with schedules. I hope some take advantage of it, I truly like these lower cost things, I have done a few several times. I generally dont make much coin hunting and these type events for me are fun, and offer funding for the festivals.

Maybe offer it again on a slow or holiday weekend but announce it further ahead. The week Christmas to new years? 4th of july? over Thanksgiving school break?

Also Solomon, I have no idea how your pages are set up on the website but I have gathered over the years its a task at times to deal with. If its not already set up this way having each quest info page track the number of hits could help marketing a great deal. Even if you dont see an immediate ticket sale increase you might see spikes in the hits when you make announcements.