Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Invasions for the capped characters 07/30/2014 08:39 PM CDT

I also want to add I have been a bit frustrated at times because I have gotten on the net and announced these critters are young by the so and so, come join me and ill walk with a group of those who wish to fight them. Many times when I do this No one shows. I do understand the aggravation of being younger during invasions, but at the same time if you wish to solo hunt during them its going to be difficult.
Re: Invasions for the capped characters 07/30/2014 08:44 PM CDT

<As for R(ole)P(lay)A(ward)s, I'm more inclined to give those out based on RolePlay, rather than just showing up and not doing anything other than joining a group. I don't think being logged in in the vicinity of the action is quite the same as immersing yourself and adding to the flavor of things. But that's my opinion.>

Agreed!!!

And I am sorry if this offends some of you, but I am really getting tired of people posting and or complaining about RPAs. Every time you do so, you make them more difficult to get, as it naturally undermines those giving them out, and then they get even more conservative.
If your playing the game based on how many RPAs you can get because of the exp bonus your missing the entire point of things.
Re: Invasions for the capped characters 07/30/2014 08:44 PM CDT

Well I have to say that wasnt the issue on monday night. All areas were nicely split and well defended
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page