That not-so-fresh fresh-shaven feeling 08/25/2015 01:37 AM CDT
I picked up one of those shaving kits from the spitfire. A few weeks ago I tried shaving while on the ferry in the Elven Nations, but got a "this is not a good time to do this" message or something similar when I tried to lather my face. I peered in the mirror at the time, saw I already had a fresh-shaven face, and didn't think much of it at the time.

At the same time, I managed to misplace my shaving bowl (my best guess is I forgot a "My" and it's sitting in someone's ration kit...ugh), so stopped shaving.

Funny thing is, after several weeks and 20+ hours of in-game time, I still have a "smooth freshly shaven face". In the past my shaves always went away after a couple hours. Did something change here?

And on a different note...um...anyone have an extra shaving bowl for sale?

Fyonn's player
Re: That not-so-fresh fresh-shaven feeling 06/02/2016 10:51 PM CDT
I'm still encountering this bug from time to time -- both times recently it was when I died while still clean-shaven, which may or may not be a coincidence.

The first few times it happened I ASSISTed to get it cleared up, but I don't want to be taking up someone's time every time it happens. Any chance this could get looked at at some point?

Fyonn's player
Re: That not-so-fresh fresh-shaven feeling 06/06/2016 03:37 PM CDT
Not sure if this was ever bugged in game, so go ahead and do that if not. If your features are flubbed, assisting is fine :)

~Liia
APM, Gemstone IV