Some Spitfire High Points for me 04/18/2015 08:47 PM CDT
In no particular order.

-The razors from the shaving shop. Awesome messaging and flavorful mechanics all around.
-Farain and his sparkly pink wheel of doom. I spent four nights running there, never got spun, and still had a great time as a spectator.
-Merchants working ungodly hours. I think there's already a post about it in the other forums, but seeing Crumblybeard saying those fateful words "I'll work for everyone here" after midnight, then following through on it, was just mindbogglingly amazing. Others (hi, Toebeard!) were remarkably patient when I proved unable to properly count up to 15/15/15.
-The map quest itself, and the item that came out of it. The puzzles were very well designed, and I got a real feeling of accomplishment when I figured out some of them.
-The merchants that came in later on in the week to work for people with few services. I didn't qualify for them myself, but loved seeing you make sure as many people as possibly got at least some work.
-The random pirates wandering through the ship.
-Playing Conquest Wheel when nobody (including the person running the game) had any idea whatsoever what we were doing.

Fyonn's player