Phrolo's Shop Totals 04/18/2015 01:27 PM CDT
ShopTotal Items SoldSilvers Made!Most PopularLeast Popular
Can't Contain It3564082825a weathered leather backpack painted with a soaring gulla tattered pouch with horizontal red and white stripes
Figurine It Out931466a sea green mermaid figurine with a mischievous smilen/a

Thanks to all the folks who stopped by Can't Contain It, it was a lot of fun!
Re: Phrolo's Shop Totals 04/18/2015 01:41 PM CDT
Skhorne - Any chance you can bring your subtle bag open/close scripts to EG or some other fest where there is no service limit? I'd really like to get them added onto one of my containers.

An announcer shouts, "Introducing our new combatant, Duskruin Arena Hero Durakar al'Yari Faendryl the Captain of the Mist Harbor Militia, hailing from Isle of the Four Winds!"
Re: Phrolo's Shop Totals 04/18/2015 03:53 PM CDT
This shop was one of my favorites! The pouch with the ominous seascape is one of the coolest off-the-shelf containers I've ever bought.
Re: Phrolo's Shop Totals 04/18/2015 08:04 PM CDT

I loved (love) these scripts! My work schedule was such that Phrolo was the only merchant I got work from until closing night I think. And even though I bumped into Phrolo three times, I swear I was only stalking him on the first day. =)
Re: Phrolo's Shop Totals 04/18/2015 08:48 PM CDT
Skhorne - Any chance you can bring your subtle bag open/close scripts to EG or some other fest where there is no service limit? I'd really like to get them added onto one of my containers.

I am not sure, but we'll see!

This shop was one of my favorites! The pouch with the ominous seascape is one of the coolest off-the-shelf containers I've ever bought.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!
Re: Phrolo's Shop Totals 04/19/2015 07:26 AM CDT
This script was created by the marvelous GameMaster Emeradan for the WaveDancer. I was a player on the WaveDancer and remember LOVING the containers -- I have satchels on each of my PCs -- but wished the script would work on things like cloaks. So after I inherited the script when Emeradan moved on from GemStone, I expanded it to work on other things and added an unlockable tier of verbs! I'm happy to see so many people like Emeradan's creation as much as I do! Thanks to GameMaster Skhorne for bringing it to the people for us!

~Vanah