Bottoms Up 04/18/2015 12:11 PM CDT
The refillable neck worn drink containers in this shop are "functional". I was wondering if it might be considered to make these "non-functional". I do not believe that drinking rum or absinthe offers any sort of mechanical advantage to the character. (It does, of course, make me, the player, very amusing and the game far more entertaining, especially rum). (Mind you, that is to say I find myself more amusing, I am less sure of any of the other players in my vicinity).

Non-functional, please?

Thank you.

RL interfered notably with my ability to get much time at the Spitfire, but what I did get done was great, and I enjoyed the shopping, picked up some fun things, and overall enjoyed myself when I could. Thank you for all of your hard work in putting this together.

~ Bill, Coyote.

The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
~ Voltaire
Re: Bottoms Up 04/18/2015 07:23 PM CDT
>I was wondering if it might be considered to make these "non-functional".

/considers

Okay! I'll look for you in game. Anyone else who happened to purchase one of these, I will be happy to change them up for you. Give me a shout and I'll fix them up for you.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
Re: Bottoms Up 04/21/2015 01:39 AM CDT
Aww, thank you!

I was entertaining an out of town guest these last couple days, but I should be on more regularly (after I catch up on some sleeps!) here on out.

~ Bill, Coyote.

The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
~ Voltaire
Re: Bottoms Up 04/21/2015 06:32 AM CDT
If I don't catch you in game (I've been busy, myself...) just drop a post here and let me know when it would be good to meet in-game. We'll getcha fixed up!

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor