Gizwizit 04/17/2015 10:21 PM CDT
I had my armor "tweaked" by you tonight, but for the life of me can't figure out what you did? Any help would be appreciated.

Thuunder
Re: Gizwizit 04/17/2015 10:45 PM CDT
If you paid 50K, he added Anfelt script to your armor. If you paid 25K, he unlocked a pre-existing script on your armor. Though it sounds like you didn't have it earlier.

ANALYZE it and you will see the script has been added. If you use Stormfromt Front End, click on your armor and you will see a 'RP" dropdown with new verb actions.

Congratulations, your armor has been Fantabulized!
Re: Gizwizit 04/18/2015 12:47 AM CDT
my armor is so old, over 10 years old, i'm amused a merchant acutally agreed to touch it,

You analyze your edged polished platemail and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained.
The platemail isn't unlocked.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the edged polished platemail for you.
>

how it looks as is now

only script I see is

>rub plate
You rub your edged polished platemail.
>pull plate
You tug on the fastenings of your edged polished platemail, testing the fit.
>tilt plate
You cock your head and examine the edged polished platemail.
>knock plate
You knock upon some veniom edged polished platemail.
>
Re: Gizwizit 04/18/2015 01:55 AM CDT
Item age doesn't necessarily mean an issue, pretty rare in fact for something like adding a script.

The new verbiage is the script info/alter restrictions he added:

<The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained.
The platemail isn't unlocked.>

Armor requires one more unlock of this script to get the final 3 verb traps/messaging.

Of the your list, only PULL is an actual part of the script (rub, tilt and knock are standard actions). At that level of unlocking, WEAR and REMOVE (which do not show up on the RP link of SF for the item) are the other two verbs for fluff messaging.

I think it be updated to include the verb traps in the ANALYZE, like most modern item scripts.
Re: Gizwizit 04/18/2015 06:54 AM CDT
wear/pull/remove are the base scripts i believe