Ilixil's Beastorium 04/13/2015 06:10 PM CDT
So... I figured I would ask if Ilixil would make an appearance to alter le beasts for Spitfire? I haven't been around much this weekend due to real life so if he did, I missed him... and would like to see if he could swing back around for those of us who have jobs that hate our dedication to text rp.

>>I might be down, but I'm not dead. There's better days still up ahead. Even after all I've seen, there's hope in front of me.
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/14/2015 07:29 AM CDT
Also... what is this curious 1 silver item, I didn't notice an explanation.

a small steel flask

I'm afraid to experiment, as the ramifications could be disasterous/unwanted.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/14/2015 08:21 AM CDT

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Spitfire_2015#Ilixil.27s_Beastorium
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/14/2015 10:11 AM CDT
Clear beast from talisman. Yes, I guess that could have been unwanted.
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/14/2015 10:58 AM CDT
Doesn't it actually replace the common with a Rat common?? Haven't tried it, but that was the impression that I got from the description.

I would still love some way to "clear" a talisman of an Uncommon or Legendary (so you can catch a different one), in the event of wanting something different. I think this only works to replace a Common.

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/14/2015 11:16 AM CDT

>Doesn't it actually replace the common with a Rat common?? Haven't tried it, but that was the impression that I got from the description.

where did you get the rat part from? Pretty sure it just clears it.
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/15/2015 01:57 AM CDT
If we're talking about the same thing (which doesn't seem to be there any more?):

LOOK: There is a spectral rat floating within a small steel flask. POURing this flask on a suitable Spirit Beast talisman will replace the spirit within with the rat's essence, provided that the beast it is used upon is of like rarity.

Maybe we're not, dunno! I didn't really look at the prices.

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/15/2015 02:40 AM CDT
Went back and checked and the dark steel flask does, indeed, say the above when you LOOK at it... but it's 50k, not 1 silver. I think that may have been a typographical mistake before, and was fixed.

- mia hollow
Re: Ilixil's Beastorium 04/15/2015 03:25 PM CDT
They are random, apparently. I bought a few, and they each display a different beast when looked at.

I have a seeker, a moulis, a thrak, and a mant.

I have to wonder if they only have commons in them, or if you can get an uncommon one too.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein