The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/10/2015 11:48 PM CDT
If you don't know what this is... well, it's a secret! But asking around might not hurt.

If you completed the tasks the last time the Spitfire was 'round, you may be wondering if you should bother with this. If you like rum, then yes, you should bother with it. If you don't like rum, it's debatable why you're even spending any time around the Spitfire to begin with. But that's neither here nor there.

A few of the tasks differ from the previous round of Boatswain initiations. Try to do accomplish all without cheating -- unless it is driving you to drink, in which case, get some help from your friends (with both the tasks and the drinking).

Also, feel free to ANALYZE your map.

~Kaikala
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/11/2015 12:08 AM CDT
The Quest and the prize are both amazing Kaikala. Not that I expect anything less than amazing from you! Great job!

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/11/2015 12:13 AM CDT
It might be broken?

analyze my map
You analyze your faded map and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You get no sense of whether or not the map may be further lightened.
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/11/2015 12:42 AM CDT
Apparently I was on the rum when posting (at least, I probably wish I was). ANALYZE should work now ;)

~Kaikala
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/11/2015 01:42 AM CDT

a few bugs on the he/she parts of some of the zests, but otherwise an awesome item!
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/11/2015 02:35 AM CDT

The quest is fun, I loved the last one, and it was obvious to me a couple of steps in that it was similar but still different.

I haven't finished it yet but I look forward to.

-E
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/11/2015 10:12 AM CDT

Are all the rooms/shops needed for this quest active (primarily in Plat, since that's where I play, but why not all instances?) I'm having trouble finding the room listed in the first clue. Been looking since last night
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/12/2015 02:40 AM CDT
The quest is pretty excellent, and the reward is totally worth it.

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: The Super Secret Map Mini-Quest 04/18/2015 12:46 AM CDT
Did I mention I TOTALLY LOVE the reward?

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow