A Request 11/26/2017 11:03 AM CST

Hey Retser,

So, we ran into a problem the other night that I think can be fixed for future issues if you're willing and have time.

Several of us had run a NATA the night before a "farm" night and then ran Reim really late so our timers were 58 minutes or so behind the normal start time. Since it was a farm night, I figured no big deal, I would re-orb anyway, so use the orb now and my free one in the middle of the event and by the next day it would be back on schedule. The only problem is, since we did not kill bosses, the only way to reset it is for the 2 hr timer to run out or use an orb. Obviously, it's a 2 hr event so that way wasn't going to help us. We all just lost our free entry that night even though some people like myself used 7 or more orb uses and the free reset fell dead in the middle.

I put in an assist on our behalf. However, I was thinking...I know, crazy...but if there was a Reim command like say, "REIM COMPLETE", we could prematurely end a run officially by choice w/o having to use an orb in such a case where our free entry comes available in the middle of a multi-session event. It could have the whole "confirm" deal and all to make it OSHA approved er whatever.

Please?

-Arshwikk