Voting for a Return of this 06/05/2017 09:10 AM CDT
Pretty please come back
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 03:17 AM CDT
I agree. This was my favorite event.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 07:36 AM CDT

I think this may have been one of the ones that they said would need a total overhaul. Not to rain on your questions and dont quote me
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 09:54 AM CDT
+1 for a return of this. Loved the Dhu.

I have a vague memory that this only happened in GS3, not GS4. I don't think Gnomes were a playable race when it came around, though this event was one of the big reasons I made a Burghal Gnome character when GS4 came around.
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 10:50 AM CDT
Basically we'd need to rebuild it from the ground up at this point.

___
ASGM
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 12:34 PM CDT

When you are rebuilding it put a version og briarmoon on the agenda too :)
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 02:17 PM CDT
>Basically we'd need to rebuild it from the ground up at this point.

Well, you'd better get started then. :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/06/2017 09:48 PM CDT
my heart....is broken. Next to Ebon Gate this was the one event I loved more then the others. if you can't actually rebuild it, then maybe a steampunk festival or some other gnomish steampunk event, maybe in the gnome enclave at ta'vaalor? just a thought
Re: Voting for a Return of this 06/07/2017 08:52 AM CDT
There was another airship that came around that was much smaller but had a lot of neat stuff. One of my favorite items came from there.

a gold and silver loupe equipped with a multitude of lenses

I'm having trouble finding information about it. Possibly called the Drake Cog? Its been at least 5 years or more. The merchant was really cool and it had an automaton working the engine room I think.

Chad, player of a few