Future Runs 08/11/2014 12:28 PM CDT
Is there any interest in another run of this with the current lineup of services? What if we switched to lightening, deepening, feature alters, and tattoos, any interest there? Please let us know!

And yes, I know Platinum wanted some dates for the original lineup. But considering it's Platinum, we might offer a little more of a selection (same number of services though). But post to let us know if you're still interested.

Just give us dates and times too who those who are interested.

~Wyrom, APM
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 01:38 PM CDT
I would be interested in lightening if it goes below max light on items like that deepening service.
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 02:32 PM CDT
>> I would be interested in lightening if it goes below max light on items like that deepening service.

This is something I would consider attending as well.

-- Robert
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 03:23 PM CDT
There are no plans on bringing things lighter than normal. But I'll keep it on my list of things to discuss.

~Wyrom, APM
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 06:39 PM CDT

I'll second Roblar's suggestion. I've enjoyed the Albatross, and would certainly consider going again. Allowing some lightening below current limits would make this a 'SOLD!' in a heartbeat.
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 09:08 PM CDT

>>And yes, I know Platinum wanted some dates for the original lineup. But considering it's Platinum, we might offer a little more of a selection (same number of services though). But post to let us know if you're still interested.<<

I would be interested in a Riverboat excursion in Plat, but it's tough to say what services you'd be open to providing beyond GALDs that would be feasible, not over the top, but of interest. Any festival in Plat tends to border on unlimited GALDs for anyone with a little patience. But it's not a big ticket event on par with Coraesine Field, so… what were you thinking?

-E
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 10:18 PM CDT
>>so… what were you thinking?

Opening up with more character specific work. Since Platinum tends to see GALD stuff passed on at general merchants, I feel we'd need to give some more options. But it gets tough due to some of the things we'd like to offer needing QC.

~Wyrom, APM
Re: Future Runs 08/11/2014 10:22 PM CDT
I would need something more than 3 lightening and a deepening to spend 30 dollars. Just not sweet enough.
Re: Future Runs 08/12/2014 02:22 PM CDT
I'm in. I've got a backpack all ready now.
Re: Future Runs 08/18/2014 01:51 AM CDT
As I mentioned to you in emails previously, the big draw for me in plat is the fact that it is a set, scheduled time. I never run into GALD for the most part because of my typical play times. In general, as long as it is posted well in advance (roughly 1 week or more) I can adjust things to make it happen. I'm totally happy with general GALD work on items. Features would be a super bonus. Custom tattoos would be even more gravy. Beyond that, about the only thing that I would say might generate some interest is in unlocking of hard to unlock scripts. Anything beyond that would probably be considered too excessive for an event like this.

Glurph

>wtrick tslice
You try to stuff your razern morning star in your ear.
Re: Future Runs 08/19/2014 07:06 PM CDT
I'm in for a Plat run.
Re: Future Runs 08/21/2014 06:07 AM CDT
I'd go again.. and again. Preferably during the week and after 4pm elven (8am for me).
Only interested in deepening and/or lightening, unless you want to throw a mayhem tattoo in there :)
Re: Future Runs 08/21/2014 11:05 AM CDT

Some unlocking might be nice, maybe one unlocking in addition to the previous offers would have put me over the edge into buying a ticket.

I have a bandolier that needs to go to the next tier, some racial zested armor (thought I think this particular stuff is guarded mightily by its creator), and a few other things that I never seem to find the merchant that works on them around.
Re: Future Runs 08/22/2014 09:05 AM CDT
Unlocking is pretty hard for us to do on a global scale of everything that is out there. We could approve specific scripts to be unlocked, but GM Jainna has been running that with her merchant Xerria as a Premium perk. And we like that.

Plus, not all scripts are made the same. And not all GMs understand/feel comfortable how to unlock scripts (or do custom work).

As for your bandolier unlocking, I'm sure there will be a way to get that done at a swamp near you!

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean