A High Stakes Bet - Albatross Ownership Changes 07/03/2013 10:15 PM CDT
It was late in the evening when Parlay boarded the Albatross. Gostahl knew of the halfling from the Spitfire, but what proceeded next, no one could have guessed. The two were seen in Gostahl's Lounge, playing the new dice game that debuted last night. But this time, there was a twist. Winner takes the riverboat! It's unclear what Gostahl would have won, but it doesn't matter now. Some say Gostahl doesn't lose unless he wants to. But the mystery will remain as to why the gambler bet the riverboat!

OOC Note: Parlay is now the new owner of the Albatross. The NPCs aboard the Albatross have all been updated with some of their question set. There is also a new NPC, a drunken priest, that you may see if you die playing Dragon Bones. You'll just have to PRAY after being thrown out of the room into the Gambler's Rest. The Albatross is in good hands with GM Kenstrom!

The storylines leading up to this are different between Prime and Platinum, but have resulted in the same outcome. Gostahl's storyline is just beginning a new chapter, for those who have been following it.

I definitely enjoyed running the gambling riverboat, but with my duties increasing, it was becoming difficult to give the Albatross the attention it deserves!

~Wyrom, SGM
Quests
Platinum
Promotions
Re: A High Stakes Bet - Albatross Ownership Changes 07/06/2013 05:34 AM CDT
So, Parlay is the Han Solo to Gostahl's Lando Calrissian. ;)
Re: A High Stakes Bet - Albatross Ownership Changes 07/06/2013 02:52 PM CDT
Shoot. Wyrom escaped before I could cause a massive loss for the house in DB. I think this broke a streak or something.

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."