Future of the Albatross 10/06/2012 04:40 PM CDT
It was late in the afternoon when Gostahl made his way down to the Gambler's Rest to make an announcement. Dressed in his formal attire, the Captain of the Albatross spoke to those gathered.

Gostahl announces, "I'm saddened to announce this, but the Albatross will need to be withdrawing from its quarterly visits. It will still be coming north in the summer, around Cholen's Eve, but we will be moving to an annual schedule. This is largely due to the strain on the riverboat!"

Gostahl continues, "But the week we visit will have a much more detailed itinerary!"

Gostahl states, "We will have more for you to enjoy, I can ensure you."

Gostahl urges, "Based on your feedback, we will see about adding more Let It Ride tables, and try to offer more options for players."

Sweeping his arm outward, Gostahl bows low in a grand fashion.

Gostahl wanders off.

Hey guys, for those that weren't on the Albatross during this, just wanting to let you know, as of 2013, the Albatross will be moving to an annual visit, instead of quarterly. This is largely due to spreading what I can offer too thin. I really want to be able to hit expectations. So we're going to bring it once a year in July. I will still work with Bardfest so we don't have conflicting schedules. And the future of Dicing will be changing. I'm not sure how so at this time, but I'm going to give it a complete makeover.

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey