Let It Ride - Contest 07/14/2012 04:47 PM CDT
Not too many people were present when I announced the Let It Ride Contest on the Albatross, so giving a brief recap here.

The person with the highest winning hand by midnight Pacific time Sunday will win a (premade) signature move. The highest scores are kept listed on the signs after you READ it a second time. Should there be a tie, a tiebreaker roll of the dice will happen!

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey
Re: Let It Ride - Contest 07/15/2012 08:23 PM CDT
Someone sent me an email asking if the winner needs to be present at the time the winner is determined. The answer to that is no. You do not need to be available at 3am EDT (midnight PDT). I will be tracking the winner and will post it here. I will then come hunt you down like cattle in game. If there is a tie, I will contact everyone involved with in tie.

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey
Re: Let It Ride - Contest 07/15/2012 10:44 PM CDT
Contest idea is great, but more tables are needed for something like that.

By having only 2 tables it's causing folks to get upset at people who skip the line for a seat or sit down taking up a seat and bet minimum amounts just to fill a seat and make others not be able to play.
Re: Let It Ride - Contest 07/15/2012 10:54 PM CDT
Yeah, I was surprised in just how many people were playing all day. Usually we have open spots throughout the day. Unfortunately, it wasn't a something I predicted when I thought of the idea. It's one of those ideas that work for a lower population (i.e. Platinum). We've done LiR contests in the past there, and that's where the idea sprung from. I'll try to rethink how we do things next time.

I been monitoring the two rooms today, and have seen a few seats open throughout the day, but seems prime time is packed.

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey