Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 12/09/2014 09:25 AM CST
>>Does that mean the hidden enhancives cannot be stolen by Ithzir and other critters?

Now THAT would be awesome if it was the case!

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 12/09/2014 12:42 PM CST

I might go get one if that was happening.

~The red-robed summoner steps forward, bows respectfully, then steps back. His hood falls back slightly and his dark sea blue eyes stare out from the shadows. He grins wickedly, then steps into the shadows.
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 01/19/2015 01:28 AM CST
I have a request:

Is there any chance that the pins could be modified to let us determine whether an enhancive item has any charges in it? Right now, as far as I know, the only way to do this is to wear/remove the item and look for any stat or skill differences. It would be great if there were a more uniform way to do this... it can be a pain hunting down the one item in your inventory which isn't charged.
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 02/07/2015 06:16 AM CST
>Is there any chance that the pins could be modified to let us determine whether an enhancive item has any charges in it?

TOUCH will now hone in on any enhancive items with zero enhancive charges that you are holding or wearing and that are not hidden. This includes scripted items, combat items, and containers.

~Vanah
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 02/07/2015 11:32 AM CST

>TOUCH will now hone in on any enhancive items with zero enhancive charges that you are holding or wearing and that are not hidden. This includes scripted items, combat items, and containers.

LOVE. Vanah on a roll today
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 02/07/2015 07:45 PM CST
Vanah is truly amazing. I'm totally keeping her.

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: A stylized golden griffin pin 02/07/2015 10:30 PM CST
Vanah re-coded roll. True story.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page