Enhancive tokens from Simucon goodie bag 12/21/2017 12:18 PM CST
>The enhancive token appears to be a token for the Summit Academy.
>It is used to grant enhancive work. This token can be used to permify enhancives.

If I don't use this token during this run of the Summit Academy, is it pretty much useless for the future? Will its purpose change from permification of enhancives to something else if not used? I haven't figured out what I want to use it on yet and likely won't have time to do so before the end of this run. Thanks!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Enhancive tokens from Simucon goodie bag 12/21/2017 12:26 PM CST
They will not expire, but there is no guarantee of any event running again or the same services being offered. This is just a standard disclaimer for events in general.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Enhancive tokens from Simucon goodie bag 12/21/2017 12:35 PM CST
Thanks for the speedy response, Wyrom! The standard events disclaimer is something I expected.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Enhancive tokens from Simucon goodie bag 12/21/2017 01:03 PM CST

>They will not expire, but there is no guarantee of any event running again or the same services being offered. This is just a standard disclaimer for events in general.

can we can an extension on this event then, please? you gave us very late notice of dates and many of us are getting ready for the holidays. I and many others have already bought into this event via the goodie bags and I can't be the only one out of 107m Americans that will travel this week that plays GS.
Re: Enhancive tokens from Simucon goodie bag 12/21/2017 01:17 PM CST
An extension would be good. I'm burning a candle at 3 ends between now and Tuesday. Last night in some foggy haze it came to me I should sell the token rather than try to make a mad 1-day search/sing/decision about what to get permified.

ALL THE PRESSURE ... would be in my bank account that way.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
;tune towncrier

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
TownCrier News Dailies via Email: http://bit.ly/2ivAJfw
Re: Enhancive tokens from Simucon goodie bag 12/21/2017 02:38 PM CST
Yeah, we'll see about adding a few extra days.

Wyrom, PM