Upcoming SIMUCOIN Verb Updates 06/25/2021 06:45 PM CDT
In the near future, I am going to get something into the SIMUCOIN verb to hold items from the store as a data point on your character. Sort of like BOOST. The details haven't been worked out, and something like this needs a little bit of planning because the store can be expanded.

Some key points are, items will be able to be switched back and forth at ease from stored to a physical item. Nothing will be attuned, so if you redeem something, it will not be locked to your or your account. Items will need to be exactly as they come from the store, so anything altered, attuned, or different in any way won't qualify.

I'm hoping to have something like this done by August, but we also have a big Duskruin update coming, so it might be staggered with that.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Upcoming SIMUCOIN Verb Updates 06/25/2021 11:43 PM CDT
Wyrom,

Sounds really cool. Good luck. Cheers.
Re: Upcoming SIMUCOIN Verb Updates 06/26/2021 04:52 AM CDT
You & I have traded [SEND]s over me copy/pasting the four commands in from NotePad, which works (from the player experience end) but apparently rings all kinds of bells at the back end.

If it were possible to give more parameters--like 'simu deli booklet', for "show me only Duskruin ticket booklet stuffs"; or 'by purpose' for "enhancive"; or by duration for "all those month/year" effects--so that we need not scroll through the entire list every time, that would be great.
Even just "simu deli >200" (in the same manner that the 'fame' list is done, for example) would be great, if I know that I need only my newest purchases.
Or allow date parameters, so ">20201231" for "everything purchased this year."
Or something like "sort cluster", given that I may have these enhancive potions from the sale five years ago, and last year's sale, and they're scattered all over the list.
With the new information on the items themselves, a command parameter to SHOW the analyze/information about what they do? (I'll be honest, I do not always remember which potion does what...)

I routinely have over 200 items, and with the blank line between listings, this adds up to a metric butt-ton of scroll, especially if I'm taking delivery of multiple items.

Allowing for delivery of multiple items (as with Core Tap/950) would be good, just create a throwaway package as with Duskruin or in-game merchant ordering. "All of my RW ticket markers are here, so 'simu deli 221 222 223 224 225 confirm' and give me them all at once."
Re: Upcoming SIMUCOIN Verb Updates 06/26/2021 05:02 AM CDT
This sounds fantastic!

One question: Since you announced the voucher pack bundling up to 1000/pack, I've been...bundling my voucher packs to 1000 to reduce clutter/inventory. Will unbundled/rebundled to store-bought quantity (10 or 100) make it so that they can be re-stored and transferred to Prime, where it's more useful to me? Or will this only apply to those purchased directly, had delivered and not altered/bundled/whatever in any way?

Also, small request: since you've updated them to be bundled up to 1000/pack, would it be possible to add an 1000ct pack to the store? I bought...a lot of 100-packs (at least for me!) and being able to buy them in 1000ct packs as well as store/redeem would be awesome.

I...might be reading it wrong? Because BOOST is per character, but SIMUCOIN DELIVER is per account regardless of Prime/Plat/Shattered, and I'm hoping for store to be account rather than character...

Still fantastic! Less inventory=awesome.

Wee Sleepy Gnomette's player, the original packrat

From nearby, you hear Vyrshkana yell, "Why I's still drunkifyinged!"
Zicune yells, "Phenomenal cosmic liquir!"
Zicune yells, "Itty bitty drinker!"
Re: Upcoming SIMUCOIN Verb Updates 06/26/2021 04:35 PM CDT
>>Krakii's post

SIMUCOIN DELIVER is a bit of an oddity in terms of the issues with it. It's a game command that has to pass information off from the game to multiple areas. We've added cooldowns and roundtime to it, but it needs a couple seconds to recover, especially if it's not giving you a response. For whatever reason, the command still gets through on brute force attempts causing error after error. We need to figure out what we can do with it, because during an event, a single person can cause my 2500 line buffer to roll entirely. But this update won't touch on any of that.

>>Vyrshkana's post

So the goal would be that the base properties, outside uses, would need to match up exactly. And then a quality can be specified. Some items might not work (such as items that are designed around single use or always having specific number of uses).

Wyrom, PM