Simucoin Delivery on the Test Server 02/06/2021 01:28 PM CST
Hi, in hindsight this is sheer stupidity on my part as a player, but recently I did a simucoin delivery of a fix-stat potion while on the test server, thinking that everything on the test server was a separate instance, including the simucoin delivery options that my character had pending. The goal was to test out my fix-stat to make sure I wasn't making any mistakes with my stats and training on the test server before doing it on the real game, since it was an expensive purchase. I was immediately embarrassed upon logging into the Prime game again and seeing my simucoin delivery for the fix-stat gone and permanently used in the test realm.

I was able to put in an assist and get it straightened out, which I am grateful for, but as a general note to idiot-proof the test server from people like me, I'd suggest putting in a block so that simucoin delivery items cannot be delivered to the test server. I don't know any real reason why somebody would actually want to use their cash paid items on the test server for real, and putting in a block or prohibition would keep people from making dumb mistakes like I did.

I feel pretty sheepish about the whole thing, and just wanted to post this as a preventative suggestion for the future!