Sale, New Items, Pricing Adjustments, and Monthly Unlocks 03/16/2020 04:46 PM CDT
Hey everyone, once things are updated on the backend, I'll be rolling out some changes to the SimuCoin Store. Expect them before 8pm EDT.

There will be a sale on several items that have been requested. It will last until the end of the month at roughly 11:55pm EDT on March 31st.

I'll be adding two new items: a churning yellow-green potion and a vigorous yellow-green potion. These will work like the other long-term enhancive rechargers in the store, except they will last 360 days at a time. They will be priced slightly 4200 and 7500 SimuCoins. These are mostly convenience items for people who were juggling the SimuCoin Store's lack of quantity purchasing.

I've also updated the short-term enhancive rechargers pricing to 25 and 45 (from 50 and 95). I'm also clarifying the timer on them in the store, which I don't think is very known. It is in-game time. So if you don't play a character often, a single potion can last quite awhile. The timer can stack up to 14400 seconds (it's 1800 seconds a pour). These can be really handy for an alt that doesn't get as much play time.

The Monthly Unlocks are for the conch shell that was offered at the last Spitfire in 2015. The first unlock opens up RUB and TOUCH. RUB will display the creature that lives inside it (likely a red crab if you haven't had this altered). TOUCH is just a fluff verb. The second unlock will open up SHAKE and SPIN. SPIN is a fluff verb that will show off the creature's color inside. SHAKE will create a pearl (not a gem) that can be used with cobbling once a day. Pricing will be 100 and 2500.

Over the week, I'll also be adjusting pricing and/or durations on many items in the shop that have under-performed.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Sale, New Items, Pricing Adjustments, and Monthly Unlocks 04/08/2020 07:08 PM CDT
The two Conch Shell Monthly Unlock items will end April 13th at noon EDT. The conch shell is available at Delirium Manor to purchase with tickets if you were hoping to get one.

Wyrom, PM