CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 12:45 PM CST
Cyber Monday kicks off at 3pm EST and will stay active until December 29 at 11:59pm PST. All of our biggest selling items are 50% off, with a few deeper discounts sprinkled in at 80% off. Some F2P items are also on sale this year. Let us know if something you were looking forward to isn't on sale, we can likely fix that.

Locker expansions aren't on sale, but the 100-spot expansions are back in the store. We've added 100 of them, when they're gone, they'll be gone for some time (again).

Wyrom, PM
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 12:48 PM CST
"Let us know if something you were looking forward to isn't on sale, we can likely fix that." -- Wyrom

Buy DR ticket books in advance?
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 01:16 PM CST
Hah, no event items on in the store currently.

Wyrom, PM
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 03:14 PM CST

Just want to confirm that the sale prices are what they are for the whole month, the 80%'s won't be changing every so often?
(Has haste deals nightmares still.)
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 08:06 PM CST
I'm happy to see so many items be discounted, and I'm really happy the sale isn't just 1 day but for the majority of December. Both of those things are really great and helpful, thank you for that!

I'm sad that the locker expansions aren't discounted though. Those are genuinely useful, and also extraordinarily overpriced.
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 09:16 PM CST
>>(Has haste deals nightmares still.)

Yes, they are staying as is unless someone strongarms me otherwise. Those haste deals were a nightmare for me too! That's why I just made them last the month. With the holidays and everything going on, no need to make everyone rush.

>>I'm sad that the locker expansions aren't discounted though. Those are genuinely useful, and also extraordinarily overpriced.

Since we've used locker expansions as feeder items, I wanted to their value to hold. Maybe next time.

Wyrom, PM
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/02/2019 10:32 PM CST
::Strongarms Wyrom for effect::

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/03/2019 04:16 AM CST
Hey Wyrom, love the making it last a month instead of rushing to buy something in an hour gap limit. Makes it more relaxing.

However, can I make a request to give a 80% discount to the 30 day encumbrance potions? I'm like....ultra addicted to those. If you put them on deep discount, I promise I'll buy a years worth for multiple multiple characters...

I normally ration it to last a year for my melee characters only and the casters are threatening to form an union to complain about favoritism.
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE (and Beyond) 12/26/2019 08:38 PM CST

I'd still like to see some more private property permifiers. I mean, here I am, ready to drop $500 on simucoins to get my property permified, and you just don't seem to want my money. LOL