Duration of Spell up Pills 08/27/2018 08:28 PM CDT
Why is the duration of spell up pills 30 minutes sometimes and 10 minutes at other times? If we are paying cash for our own spells, can we at least get some decent durations (like 1 hour per pill)? You'd probably sell more of these things that way.
Re: Duration of Spell up Pills 08/27/2018 09:13 PM CDT
The duration depends on your spell ranks in that circle, or MIU skill I think.
Re: Duration of Spell up Pills 08/28/2018 05:54 AM CDT

I beleive they make you MANA SPELLUP yourself, so it matches a single self cast.
Re: Duration of Spell up Pills 08/28/2018 03:37 PM CDT
If they recapitulate mana spellup, then why is the duration variable? I.e. 30 minutes sometimes and 10 minutes other?

In my opinion, this cash-purchase item shouldn't be married to mana spellup and shouldn't be based on MIU use or anything like that.
Re: Duration of Spell up Pills 08/28/2018 04:05 PM CDT
I think what that respondent meant was, "If using 'mana spellup' gives you only 10 minutes duration from the spell, then so will the pills do."

I know that my Empath generates different durations with the Minor & Major lists when I'm cross-spelling the Bard; fortunately, most of the Minors are cumulative and most of the hunts last less than the Majors.

And don't even get me started on the Bard's use of "an hour of Minor" and "about ten minutes of BardSong". Expenses of mana are a whole 'nother discussion....