Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 11/16/2021 03:33 PM CST
Figured I'd start a thread, especially now that dates are announced officially for next summer!

1. Specific to shop Saddle Me Up, which currently sells highly scripted saddles of Finnian, Kannalan, and Minstrel style: I'd love to see the fourth saddle mentioned as a future possibility when the shop first opened up -- side saddles. Heck, give it a neat Elanthian name, too - a Loenthran style saddle, perhaps? While I'm super pleased with the saddles I have currently (Kannalan and Finnian), I would absolutely pay just as much to get a fully tricked out saddle for riding side saddle.

2. Bear and/or yierka mounts. Bears should have plenty of options for different types, based on what exists real world and in game. For yierka, I could see a variety of quadrupedal reptiles as a base mount type, with them being one of the (main) options.

3. Transmute certificate options to turn existing appropriate AsG armor into shadarl or aganjira, or runestaves into surita.

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 11/17/2021 10:28 AM CST
Yes please to side saddles!

I’ll also take this opportunity to push for a hayloft expansion option for stalls again, please.

>>https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese (prime)
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 11/18/2021 11:21 AM CST

I triple agree on the side saddles!! It is SO perfect for our perceived time period!

jars or container for Forage-ables!

Maybe a 'horse lead' or something that might extend the timer on the horse to stick around longer? I know you can 'hold' the reins again but it would be nice to have a lead to keep him/her nearby too.

-still thinking :)

Kat
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 11/19/2021 11:56 AM CST
Yes to all of this! My own humble requests include:

- Horse nouns: rouncey, palfrey, courser, destrier, charger
- The ability to seat two characters on one horse. It's time for that ride into Happily Ever After Land, yo.
- Cman/weapon skill customizations, ever dreaming. :)

~You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest. You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles. You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses. You think to yourself, "Deal with it."
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 11/29/2021 09:48 PM CST
Since Summit Academy seems to be rolled up into Rumor Woods now I'd like to request the following Elans for purchase:

Room addition
Ambient Messaging
Adding Food
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 12/01/2021 11:22 AM CST
+1 to room additions, especially for ones that aren't just plain rooms. Shrines or workshops (a girl can dream)!

~Issalya

Liia: Blame Issalya
Omrii: Wait, we have official staff approval on blaming Issalya? Excellent.
Kormis: She seems to be to blame for everything around here!
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 12/04/2021 02:36 PM CST
Aiming high now but what about the possibility of mounts pulling carts (for haulage), carriages (for riding in), and caravans (for sleeping in)?

>>https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese (prime)
Re: Rumor Woods 2022 Requests 12/04/2021 02:43 PM CST
I'm not interested in fast travel. I have no desire to own a horse and RP maintaining one (mostly because I want a pet instead).

A high capacity disk? Now you have my attention :D

Carriages would add a very nice RP element.

Will the caravans be latchable? :D