Gemstoned, now open! 06/25/2021 09:44 PM CDT
Hop on over to Anvil Strip and look for the off-white oilcloth tent! Save your gems!

~ Haliste ~
Auntie H, Forever
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/26/2021 09:07 AM CDT
We spent the morning testing and confirming what was described in the analyze. It is up to X amount piercings based on the tier of the punch. Fully unlocked player punch is 10 total piercings from the punch.

Her right nostril is pierced with a deep purple amethyst, her left eyebrow is pierced with a light pink morganite stone, her right eyebrow is pierced with a clear sapphire, her left wrist is pierced with a yellow zircon, her right wrist is pierced with a pie slice of star diopside, her right wrist is pierced with a faceted sunset orange diamond, her left collarbone is pierced with a teardrop of green-black jade, her right collarbone is pierced with some jet-banded ivory, her upper lip is pierced with some jet-banded ivory, and her left cheek is pierced with a teardrop of green-black jade.

I suppose you could do 2 yourself with a tier 1 and then be handed a higher tier to do the additional ones. Any regular gem seems to work including EG gems, pennant chase gems etc. Lapidary box and gem cutter modifications work just fine.

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/26/2021 12:55 PM CDT
Can there be an option for "both earlobes"?
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/26/2021 01:25 PM CDT
My friend did two gems to the same earlobe (on purpose) and got this: Her right earlobe is pierced with a piece of green jade and her right earlobe is pierced with a piece of green jade.

Too bad she didn't get 'Her right earlobe is pierced with a piece of green jade and a piece of green jade.'

Will plural stones work?

Jadzara
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/26/2021 02:00 PM CDT
I'll look at modifying the output display if you have multiple gems in the same location.

~ Haliste ~
Auntie H, Forever
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/27/2021 02:47 PM CDT
These is pretty awesome! Any chance we could get the following locations added? I am not keen to the existing script limitations, so apologies if there are technical reasons they cannot.

peak of the hair
forehead
between the eyes
between the eyebrows
in the ridge of the nose
corner of the lips
right cheekbone
left cheekbone
tip of each fingernail
on the chest
along the spine

Thanks!

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/27/2021 07:55 PM CDT
Will the piercings in places that require you to remove items be concealed by those items at some point, or are they always going to be visible in their own line?

Freaking love this, by the by. Favorite item of the festival.

- Lunaryna and ... other unsavories.
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/27/2021 08:46 PM CDT

For example: The abdomen piercing is covered by a belt. So yes, they can be hidden with clothing, etc.
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 06/27/2021 10:21 PM CDT
Had issues with nape of the neck and hip ones not being covered despite removing items. Tested them twice with the items on my toon.

- Lunaryna and ... other unsavories.
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 07/05/2021 10:11 PM CDT
Hi everyone!

I've updated this script (it should be live a little bit later) so that:

1) Covered gems will now truly be covered. If you are wearing an item that would normally cover this location (ie: a wrist piercing while wearing a pair of gloves), the piercing will not be visible. This does not pertain to items that are pinworn, as this will require a more complex update, but I wanted to get this out first.

2) Pierced gems that are worn in the same spot won't each have their own output. IE: If you have two gems pierced on your left collarbone, you'll see: His left collarbone is pierced with a pink peridot and a teardrop of dark green heliotrope.

3) The "ears" slot is now available at Tier 2.

Enjoy! And, a big thank you goes to GM Naijin for helping me through some tricky stuffs.

~ Haliste ~
Auntie H, Forever
Re: Gemstoned, now open! 09/06/2021 01:32 PM CDT
Anybody had stuff disappear? I put something in pretty early on but the covered/uncovered aspect of it changed a couple times, so I decided to just give it all some time to play out, but now it looks like its not there at all anymore.