Pole Climbing 09/21/2013 10:00 PM CDT
I dont remember exactly when it was, 2009? 2010? But there was a farm festival in rivers rest back when that had a pole you could climb and a scorecard that kept track of the best climbers. I remember having so much fun wasting away hours climbing and laughing. There seems to be a lot of smaller festivals lately, like the pickle and persimmon festival. Is there any chance in the future the pole climbing could be brought back to one of the future festivals? I know I loved it.
Re: Pole Climbing 09/22/2013 09:07 AM CDT
That was Grawood Farms in RR. And yes, that pole saw lots of climbers! Great fun.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Re: Pole Climbing 09/22/2013 10:08 AM CDT
I believe it was called the "May Pole" and while some people certainly loved it, it also brought up a lot of grumbles that it was an OOC entity. If we bring it back, I'd more than love to try to convert it to an Elanthian name.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Pole Climbing 09/22/2013 10:26 AM CDT
>>I believe it was called the "May Pole" and while some people certainly loved it, it also brought up a lot of grumbles that it was an OOC entity. If we bring it back, I'd more than love to try to convert it to an Elanthian name.

You could try to fit it in with Krinklehorn's celebration since that takes place in May as well, celebrating much the same variety of thing as the May Pole does traditionally.
Re: Pole Climbing 09/22/2013 11:14 AM CDT
uhmm?

Kuon's Blessing Pole?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)